Jeremy's secret * : TIJUCA SOC is a product from organic farming. Whatever fruit you use, choose organic preferably.
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- 5cl of TIJUCA SOC
- 5 blackberries
- 2 kumquats
- 1/2 lime
- 2 to 3 teaspoons powdered cane sugar
- crushed ice
- 1. In a caïpirinha glass, place the blackberries and kumquats previously cut in half
- 2. Pour the cane sugar
- 3. Pound gently to extract the juice from the fruits and dissolve the sugar
- 4. Incorporate TIJUCA SOC
- 5. Add crushed ice
- 6. Mix everything thoroughly with a spoon and enjoy.
You might like ?
Les recettes by TIJUCA
Did you say TIJUCA?