Brazilian cocktail par excellence, consumed and enjoyed every day and everywhere, the caïpirinha is traditionally made with white cachaça.
To satisfy your demanding palates, discover the complexity of new flavors thanks to the rich aromatic palette of aging woods used in the composition of TIJUCA Brazilian Blended Rum.
TIJUCA Brazilian Blended Rum lends itself beautifully to the exercise and the caïpirinha then becomes "morena" (brown).
Jeremy's secret * : It's even better with ginger-flavoured sugar syrup!
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- Sugarcane syrup
- 5 cl of Tijuca BBR
- Crushed ice
- 1. Cut both ends of a lime
- 2. Cut it in four and remove the white membrane (to avoid bitterness)
- 3. Cut again the quarters into two equal halves
- 4. Place the eight pieces obtained in a glass and add two teaspoons of sugar syrup
- 5. Gently pound everything to dissolve the sugar in the lime juice
- 6. Add 5 cl of TIJUCA BBR and mix with a spoon
- 7. Add crushed ice
- 8. Decorate the glass with a slice of lime
- 9. Drink in moderation and enjoy.