On the beaches of Rio de Janeiro, coconut water flows freely. It brings mystery and sweetness to this spicy cocktail to be enjoyed preferably at sunset.
Jeremy's secret * : Get ahead because preparing the ingredients takes a lot of time.
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- 5cl of TIJUCA BBR
- 4cl of coconut whey (lactoserum)
- 1 cl of cardamom syrup
- 1. Shake all the ingredients and pour over ice in an “Old Fashion” glass
- 2. Decorate with coconut shavings
- 3. Bring a reusable straw
- 4. Drink in moderation and enjoy