Typical Brazilian flavors for this fruity cocktail to enjoy as an aperitif or in the evening
Jeremy's secret * : You can also toast the almonds and cloves to get a more complex aromatic richness from the falernum syrup.
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- 4 cl of TIJUCA BBR
- 1cl of cashew syrup
- 2cl of falernum syrup
- 5cl of guava juice
- 1. Place a few ice cubes in a shaker
- 2. Add all the ingredients
- 3. Shake vigorously
- 4. Pour over ice in a tall glass
- 5. Decorate with a banana leaf
- 6. Drink in moderation and enjoy
You might like ?
Les recettes by TIJUCA
Did you say TIJUCA?