Refreshed by crushed ice, kumquats bring a thirst-quenching note to this refined cocktail that happily combines the pastry aromas of TIJUCA Brazilian Blended Rum with the sweet bitterness of citrus fruits.
Jeremy's secret * : In Brazil, citrus fruits are not pressed but pounded. This avoids altering the taste by bitterness at the end of the mouth.
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- 5cl of TIJUCA BBR
- 1 cl of honey syrup
- 4 kumquats
- Crushed ice
- 1. In a caïpirinha glass, pound the kumquats with the honey syrup
- 2. Pour 5cl of TIJUCA BBR
- 3. Fill with crushed ice
- 4. Bring a reusable straw
- 5. Drink in moderation and enjoy.