Why not a ti'punch with TIJUCA?
We tested the recipe and the aromatic palette of TIJUCA Brazilian Blended Rum gives the best.
Jeremy's secret * : For a Brazilian touch, use a ginger sugar syrup!
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- Blond sugar
- 6 cl of Tijuca BBR
- Ice cubes
- Cane sugar syrup
- 1. Squeeze a small piece of lime into a glass
- 2. Pour 2 cl of cane sugar syrup or two teaspoons of blond sugar
- 3. Add 6 cl of Tijuca BBR
- 4. Put or not ice cubes according to your mood
- 5. Decorate the glass with a slice of lime
- 6. Drink in moderation and enjoy