Delicious with pineapple or maracuja (passion fruit), the CAÏPIFRUTAS are available according to the seasons and everyone's imagination.
Jeremy's secret * : Depending on your preference, this cocktail can be made with raspberries or any other red fruit when you spice it up with a little lime.
* Jeremy Benettayeb cultivates the art of mixology at the Bel Ami, a 5 stars hotel located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, where he is the head bartender. Learn more
- 5cl of TIJUCA Single Organic Cachaça
- 5 strawberries
- 1/2 lime
- 2 to 3 teaspoons powdered cane sugar
- Crushed ice
- 1. In a caïpirinha glass, place the strawberries
- 2. Pour the lime juice and cane sugar
- 3. Pound gently to dissolve the sugar in the fruit juice
- 4. Incorporate TIJUCA Single Organic Cachaça
- 5. Add crushed ice
- 6. Mix everything thoroughly with a spoon and enjoy.